Tuesday, January 12, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #302

It's time for the weekly inspiration for STAMPlorations.  I seem to be on a birthday card roll.  My goal for 2021 is to get these babies mailed out, not just made.  A good goal that so far, I have accomplished!

I used a flower digi from Sketched Blooms.  I printed them, and then cut them out using my Scan & Cut.  [Yeah, fussy cutting is something I avoid.]  I started with a dual layered Bloomtangled #1 Cover Plate, adhered the flowers, and then triple layered the sentiment, Birthday Wishes Phrase Die, with a black shadow layer so it would stand out against the card.


Another fun card to add to my stash.  Works for me. 😀
 



You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly drawn $15 gift code.  Feel free to use my code [if you are interested in buying something], STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase!  [I do make a little something, so thank you.]


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. I love all the dimension and beautiful colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, love the depth, this is pretty!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great combination of the flowers and the cover die.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!

Leslie said...

This is gorgeous! Love the blues - and that coverplate and digis look amazing!