Friday, January 1, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day 2

HAPPY 2021! We are on day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays new release.  Today we are featuring Salty, and the matching Margarita Glass Die.

I looked up photos of margaritas and rather loved the look of the green one. 😀  What made this card for me was the hilarious sentiment!  It cracks me up.

I'm still chuckling reading it here too! LOL
 

 




That's it for me today.  You can see more fun projects over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog made by my teamies.  Tomorrow is the last day of this release. Meanwhile, leave a comment [for the prize], and don't forget, if you use my code you can save 15% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great cards and fun sentiments. Happy new year to you.

Leslie said...

LOL, great cards, Vicki! I LOVE that set... might have to add that one to my stash! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

These are fun!