Sunday, January 3, 2021

A Couple of Challenges

I took some time yesterday to play in a couple of challenges; MFT Sketch Challenge, along with CAS Mix Up January.


I started with the sketch from MFT.  [I usually go literal with sketches]. 

After stamping the dots from the retired MFT Bokah Builder stamp set and adhering my 4 layered die cut heart, I added some splatters, and lastly, I added the pre-printed sentiment.  These accomplished the CAS Mix Up Challenge for January.

Yep, as usual I had fun.  Thanks challenges!



Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the colors and design.

Bonnie said...

I love this glittery heart, Vicki, and the stamped dots! The black splatters make a wonderful contrast! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! I'm so glad you had fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card, Vicki, love the sparkly heart!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Vicki! I LOVE your glittery red heart with the blue dots. They looks fabulous together. Wonderful finishing touches with the splatters and black sentiment strip. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

HilaryJane said...

Those splatters are just perfect. They are a great finishing touch to this gorgeous card. I bet that heart is super sparkly in real life. thank you for joining us at CAS Mix Up this January xx

Leslie said...

Loving this CAS card! The splatters and sparkle are awesome!

Susan Joyce said...

Great job with the splatters and a fantastic sparkly heart card Vicki. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

Love your CAS very clever and creative splatters card design, Vicky. So pleased you joined CAS Mix Up for our 1st Challenge of 2021. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Mysha said...

Great CAS card. So simple and beautiful