Monday, December 28, 2020

Denise's Birthday Hop

A few stampers and I are having a little hop in celebrating Denise Storck's, [the owner of The Project Bin company] birthday!  You should be coming from Barb Deichl's blog.

For Denise's card, I used 2 sets from The Project Bin; Yello, and Just Sayin.


Made for a nice, bright, fun card!  I hope she enjoys it.

You can hop on over to Jeanette Cloyd's blog to continue on and see the cards we made for this hop.

Happy Birthday Denise!  Enjoy your hop and your day~

Entire hop list:



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such brightness and cheer with your wonderful lemons and oranges!! What a great birthday card for Denise! Awesome work, Vicki!

Tracie said...

What a great card. I love how you stamped the background. Just beautiful.

Denise said...

This is simply wonderful! I love it! Thank you very much, Vicki!

MiamiKel said...

Vicki this is so bright and beautiful! I love the burst of color and how fun this is AND Citrus is my absolute favorite! I put lemon/orange on or in almost everything :) Good thing I live in Florida, LOL! Thanks for hopping with us, Vicki! You are a treasure!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with wonderful colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this!! It is bright and happy!

Leslie said...

Love these bright vibrant colors! Love that stamp set! I'm sure Denise appreciated the hop for her birthday!