Thursday, December 31, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day 1

It's time for the fun CAS-ual Fridays new release!  Super fun products in this release.  Today we are starting with Pop Fizz Clink stamp set, and matching Champagne Flute Dies.

Aren't these FUN!  I love them.  I have been wanting this type of stamp set and dies for forever.  Now I can create all kinds of fun cards for my friends and family.


 A little pink bubbly anyone? 😀
[With this card there is a little sneak peak of another new item that will be introduce in a couple of days.]

I just adore the fun bubbles in this set too!  This whole set just makes me smile!



That's it for me for today's introduction.  You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have made with these products.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the prize! [Read about that over on the CFS blog].

Also, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~



4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs for the new year. Happy new year to you too.

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards Vicki! The sparkle makes the first one look fizzy and I love the pink card!

cghundley said...

Cute cards!
Carla from Utah

Leslie said...

Love both of these versions! Another great stamp set! Happy New Year!