Tuesday, November 17, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #294

It's time for another STAMPlorations Inspiration day.  I had an epiphany today, after I made my card...  STAMPlorations has so many different fabulous products; chipboard, stickers, stencils, sequins - the list is crazy awesome endless.  So why I am not creating cards with these products!!! That said, I used one of my favorite [this time of year especially] Reindeer Dies.  I adore this die.

He makes such a stellar card!  [Designer paper and gems were in my stash]

My sentiment is from Yuletide Deer stamp set.


That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my Teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly $15 prize.  Check out what happens when you used my code now! :)
 



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderfully designed card.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of patterns! I see why you love this die. Marvelous card Vicki!

Leslie said...

Awesome! I don't have any deer dies like these in my stash... may have to re-think this! Totally cool cutting it from patterned paper!