Thursday, October 22, 2020

STAMPlorations 7th Birthday Celebration - Day 4


 

Today is Day 4 of the STAMPlorations [belated] Birthday Celebration.

For my card today, I used the new Rainbow Stencil, Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate, and Skinny Sentiments.

 

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see further fun projects.  Meanwhile, leave a comment, and don't forget, if you are interested, you can use my code to save 20% off your purchase; STAMPGIRLVICKID.

See you tomorrow for the last day of celebration!



Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

sharon g said...

LOVE the dotted circles. LOVE THEM

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet birthday card!

Suzanne H said...

You can really see the cover plate in your photo. It looks terrific on kraft. Wonderful card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is kind of mesmerizing and fun!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love that celebrate die.. it's on my wishlist at #1

Leslie said...

Super cool design! Love the background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the circles all over texture plate. I will have to check out all the new products when I get to feeling better.

Jean said...

HB Stamplorations! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! Love that awesome cover plate!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome card! Love that BG of dotted circles.

Heather said...

Fabulous card! I love the fun stenciled piece!

Sue D said...

Cute design!