Sunday, October 25, 2020

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #512

I don't think I have ever joined in MFT's Sketch challenge.  [Once again, I am trying to get some challenges under my belt :).]

Here is the sketch;

 

I pretty much went literal with this sketch.  I used a retired stamp set from MFT; Party Patterns.  It was rather perfect for this sketch.

I do love the artsy look of the off-center stamping.  Again, with this set, that was easy to attain.


Bright colors to go with a happy day :).  Yep, works for me.

We'll see what happens.  It has been forever since I was "lucky" in a random drawn challenge.  I did have fun creating this card though.  That is 75% of a challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific modern look Vicki!

jamie mastin said...

This is lovely!! Very modern, and I adore the bright colors.

Leslie said...

Love this! You have some of the most awesome stamp sets!

Suchi said...

Abstract and cool!!