Friday, September 11, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #553 - Trend Week

This should be an interesting gallery.  I like seeing 3rds on cards.

For my card, I picked out one of my inked panels, and cut that into thirds.  I do like the way it worked.

 I also used the Hello die from Dare 2B Artsy.  I love how this has the matching background panel too.

My sentiment is from the retired Simon Says Banner Saying.

Your turn!  Come on over and show us how you cut into thirds.  You can upload your card at the
Just Us Girls Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the panel cut into thirds. Great colors and design.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Vicki, your inked panels have so much depth to them! They're incredible and make an amazing card!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That inked panel is one of the prettiest I've seen - I love that each color is so defined!

Nancy said...

Such a great use of the gorgeous panel you had waiting for you to put to good use and you sure did! Great card!

Helen said...

Always looking for new designs using my alcohol ink backgrounds---you've given me a great one, Vicki. tfs-stay well.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful deep and rich colours on this inked panel! Great idea to rotate one of the thirds for the design, too. Nice!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing with those gorgeous panels! Love how you arranged the thirds.

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous bold colors and a great design! Love the word die too!!

Bobby said...

Your inked panel is fabulous, Vicki. It deserved to be showcased with only a sentiment added.

Ina G said...

You certainly rocked this challenge with this sensational die cut card Vicki. Awesome background piece. Love it!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow, that panel is amazing! The patterns seem to just jump out at you. Love how you cut them into thirds differently that most of us. Great card!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow! That panel is so cool! The patterns seem to jump out at you. Great background and I love the way you cut the panels into thirds. So different than most of us.

cm said...

Such gorgeous inked panels, Vicki! A lovely thirds design!
hugs~c