Friday, September 25, 2020

Heartfelt Creations September Alumni Hop


It's time for the awesome Heartfelt Creations Alumni hop! It's so fun to see the creations that are created for this hop. 

For my card this month, I used the Small Wild Rose stamp set - with matching dies, leaves from Leafy Accents stamp set - also with matching dies, and lastly a sentiment from For My Friend Sentiments stamp set.

At first, I had left the flowers just black and white.  After contemplating it, I decided that a hint of color [with my Copics] would look better.  What do you think?

I also used some Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White for the added white dots.

That's it for me this month.  Below is the hopping list.  Hop on over, but don't forget to leave a comment on my blog for the potential prize of a $25 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations.

Kathy Clement - Amarilys Doria - ME - Kerry Urbatch -

Lisa Gregory - Magdalena Ruta - Sarah Miller - Emily Niehaus - Alissa Wells

Candy Slabaugh - Oksana CleggCarole Wright



Thanks for stopping by~

24 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Always stunning use of color, Vicki! I love the shading with the Copics! Great decision! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month1 xo

sharon g said...

The way you colored the flowers, and the greeny yellowy colors--really pretty and different. Nice job.

LISA said...

I love the look of minimal color!! You did it perfectly! Your card is so pretty! I think I may try the hint of color technique!

Carole Wright said...

Love the colours, fabulous x

Suman Pandit said...

love the colors here , the flowers look adorable !!

Suman Pandit said...

love the color combination, gorgeous card !!

Martie Rollin said...

Good decision to add coordinating colors to the flowers!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've colored the flowers! Pretty card Vicki!

Judy3118 said...

Love how you added just that small amount of color to the flowers. I would have never thought of doing it that way and I really like it. That's why these hops are so helpful. Thank you!

Nikki Rogers said...

I love the black and white with pops of bright green. Thank you for the inspiration!

Tina Large said...

Thank you for sharing your talent! Beautiful!

Suzy Q said...

Oh yes ...luv the coloring of your flowers matching your background paper...making a really fun, sweet card! Thanks for sharing your creation! Suzy Q

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cardVicki. I love that little shade of color in the center of the flowers. So pretty.

MaryH said...

Glad you went with your artistic instincts and added "that hint of color". It certainly enhanced the dramatic effect and gave the background more weight and prominence. Always delighted to view your work!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is so pretty Vicki!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is so pretty Vicki!

JMcArthur said...

Your card design is the most unique and memorable for me. I am drawn to black and white with a touch if color. Thank you for your inspiration.

Lorna said...

Very pretty Vicki.

cghundley said...

Very pretty!
Carla from Utah

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Vicki, you are so clever with your coloring and contrasts!! I need to learn from you! Beautiful set and card!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous my friend!

Gardenrose said...

That background is really creative - love your card!

Sue D said...

So cheery with these colors.

Diana said...

Love the card and the splash of color! Thanks for sharing!