Monday, August 17, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #281 + Cupcake Inspiration Challenge


Today, while I am sharing my STAMPlorations Inspiration, I am also joining in over at the Cupcake Inspiration #500th celebration.  STAMPlorations is a prize sponsor, and some of the team is helping with sample cards.

 I started my card with the SUPER FUN Sketched Cupcake & Cupcake Row - Set of 2 Digital Stamps.  I love this digi!  This is an A2 size card, and just look at how big I made the digi! Takes up the entire front. 😀 So fun.




After I colored the cupcake, using the Hex All Over ARTploration Stencil, I brushed on a pretty blue inked background.  Once my cupcake was adhered [with dimensional tape], I cut 4 layers of the Birthday Wishes Phrase Die, and glued that onto the top of the cupcake.  Final step was adding on a few sequins for some pop.


To see more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog.  Remember to leave a comment for the randomly drawn monthly gift code of $15.00.  Meanwhile, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your order.

You can also pop on over to the help celebrate the Cupcake Inspiration 500th Challenge Celebration by playing along.  Have fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

ionabunny said...

Nam nam, love your mega cupcake. Hugz

Quillish said...

This is too beautiful to eat! Love your coloring, Vicki. Thank you for joining us in our birthday celebrations and making such a stunning card for us :) Hugs ~ Ishani

Verna Angerhofer said...

You really made that cupcake look yummy!

Lisa Elton said...

Your big beautiful cupcake is perfect for their 500th! Great card Vicki!

Leslie said...

The stenciled background really makes that cupcake pop! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Testing

Dana M said...

Wonderfully festive and lovely card!

*Vicki* said...

Vicki, your larger than life cupcake is stunning! Really loving that hexagon pattern in the background too! Thanks for joining with us for our 500th challenge celebration at {Cupcake Inspirations} my friend!