Tuesday, July 21, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #277

It's STAMPlorations time again.

Today I used the fun set Born to Roam.

By just using the suitcase image, and a sentiment, it made for a lovely CAS card.  At this point, the sentiment isn't great for today's situation, but I have faith - it will get better, and this sentiment will be appropriate. 😀

I colored the image with Copics.


That's it for me this week. You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Remember to leave your comment for the $15 gift code prize, randomly drawn at month end.  Don't forget, you can also save 20% off your purchase by using my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The plaid background you've given those fabulous suitcases looks terrific! Love the font on the word 'playground'. Wonderful card Vicki!

Leslie said...

Love this! That's an awesome stamp set!