Friday, July 3, 2020

Just Us Girls #543 - Word Week

You can never go wrong with a rainbow!

 However, knowing who's Rainbow Die this is, or even the Friend Die is I have no idea.  I really do need to start marking my dies! Sheesh.

I do know the sentiment is from Simon Says Sentiment Strips All Things Happy. 😀 I do love these pre-printed sentiments!  Stamping straight has always been a challenge for me - even with my MISTI!

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge and play along.  There are so many ways of using rainbow!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Helen said...

Like this card design, Vick. The slanted rainbow gives a unique look to this card. Haven't done many rainbows but this card has inspired me to give this look a try. tfs-stay well.

cm said...

What a great idea to create an offset rainbow; a little something different that is soooo eye-catching! I need to check out those sentiment strips; straight stamping is not one of my *skills* either!
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

So well designed and I love the rainbow.

Nancy said...

I love your clever layout! Such a great card!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know who's rainbow die it is either but it's cute and so is your card!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, colourful, vibrant and deliciously striking, Vicki ... fabulous! Anita :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome design! I love that colorful rainbow on an angle paired up with that bold sentiment and the strip sentiment.

Ina G said...

Boldly bright and beautiful Vicki. Love the layout.