Sunday, July 19, 2020

CAS-ual Friday Day

It's my CAS-ual Friday's day today.  Unfortunately, another friend has lost her 4 legged kid.  It's so hard to loose them!

That said, I instantly went to the CAS-ual Fridays Pawsome Stencil and made my background panel.  I started by using vellum ink through the stencil, and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Once dried, I inked "direct to paper" ink pads to add the color.


I used one of the cute dogs from Nate & Friday, and a sentiment from Rainbow Bridge.



I think my friend will appreciate this card.

Don't forget, if you use my code [below] you can save 15% off your purchase.  This applies to the clearance section also.



Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Helen said...

Vicki, this is such a sweet card. Those stamp sets are such great additions to my doggie designs wish list. Always appreciate having your savings code. tfs--stay well.

Lisa Elton said...

So sorry for your friend's loss. Your darling card will brighten her day.