Sunday, June 7, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for the CAS-ual Fridays Day here on my blog.  Today I am using one of my favorite sets; Rainbow Bridge.  I have said it before, and I will say it again, I think pets [passing] need to be recognized, and this set does it brilliantly!

 When making a sympathy card,  I like to keep my colors on the lighter side, but in this case, I wanted the lovely heart to stand out.  Purple worked.


That's it for me today.  A very CAS, quick card.  Sometimes those are needed. 





Don't forget, if you use my code you can save 15% off your purchase.





Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Helen said...

Like the simple beauty of your card, Vicki. It's a good design setting for this sentiment. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design.

Lisa Elton said...

I agree Vicki and this card says it perfectly, it's wonderful!