Tuesday, May 26, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #269

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration, along with another coffee card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Hop.  So much fun playing in this challenge.



Meanwhile, I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I completely forgot that STAMPlorations has a digi shop!  That's where I got the above cup. In this particular set, there are 3 different cups and they are only $3.00 for all 3, and FYI Shery uploads freebies at times too!  You need to check out this fun store.

I also used the Brick Wall Stencil for the background.  I tried something new with this, and really loved the outcome!  I started with colored paper and sponged on the same color.  I just love this blue brick wall.  I will be doing this again [using different colors] for sure.  For the detail coloring on the Zen Cup, I used my super fine Sharpies.  As you can see, they worked rather perfectly :).


That's it for me today.

You can go to the STAMPlorations Blog to see more fun creations.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift code [randomly chosen at month end], and don't forget, you can save 20% off any of your STAMPlorations purchases [not on digis, sorry] by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

sharon g said...

I like how COLORFUL your flowers are. Very pretty.

New Creations said...

Pretty in vivid colors!

Carol Wortman said...

These are caffeinated colors for sure. Beautiful. Found it adorably tongue in cheek...wildly bright, coffee ... and stay 《《《calm》》》 on the to go cup. Really cute card! Be safe and stay ca ca ca calm.♥️♥️

Lady Joyful said...

This is so pretty! Great colours.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This cup is so gorgeous with the colors on it.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty, I love it!

Billie A said...

So pretty. Great card.

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool cup, this is fantastic Vicki!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great combination with the background. I like the coloring of th wrap.

Helen said...

Simply beautiful colors for this coffee card, Vicki. Thanks for the reminder about the digi shop. This set of cups is a great find. tfs-stay well.

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous caffeinated creation!!💕

Marlena M. said...

STUNNING WORK!