Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Coffee Lovers Spring 2020 Hop


Apparently I am totally into creating for the Coffee Lovers Hop.  I had this digi image [STAMPlorations] sitting on my desk, along with a couple of painted backgrounds, and I "saw" a card.  That said, I made it! :)  I love it when a card comes together that was in my mind. 

This cup was really fun to color [Copics].  My coffee fri-die and the sentiment [Coffee Talk] are from CAS-ual Fridays.  I really like the color combination I used - it just looks rich, right?! 

 Yeah, I'm happy with this card.

Just FYI - you can use my codes for either company and save additional money on your purchases.  STAMPlorations is STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off, and the below code for CAS-ual Fridays to save 15% off.




Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Beautiful image and colors. Love the layout. Stunning.

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! I love the rich colors.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way your mind works, this is a beauty!!

Lady Joyful said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and those backgrounds.

New Creations said...

Fabulous and great design!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow!! I love the vibrant colors you used on this gorgeous coffee card! I can't stop looking at that beautiful cup!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so beautiful and I love this fabulous design!

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous caffeinated creation!!💕