Friday, May 22, 2020

Coffee Lovers Spring 2020 Hop

The super fun Coffee Lovers Hop starts TODAY!  
I always play in this challenge, and I always have a blast!

Today I am working with one of the Sponsors, STAMPlorations.  Shery [owner] is an amazing business women.  She offers so many different products;  Stamps, Stencils, Dies, Stickers, and even a Digi Store, along with an Outlet Store.  So.many.places.to.shop!

Meanwhile, I am using one of STAMPlorations newer coffee sets; Bloomin' Coffee and You.

 I used my Scan and Cut to cut out the images [love that machine] and colored the fun coffee cup image with Copics.

I do love me some black stripes! :)  Day 1 and I will be returning every day over the next week!



Just a note, you can save 20% off any STAMPlorations purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.  

Pop on over to STAMPlorations Blog to read about all the prizes, and the huge sale!


Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

sharon g said...

The swirly coffee looks nice with the flowers. Nice coffee card.

Suzanne H said...

I also love your black stripes. I love how you've colored your image too. Wonderful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coloring on this image and looks so great against that background.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful coffee creation!

Gail said...

Amazing card - I love the use of the stripes on your coffee creation - TFS

Mia said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you for the inspiration.

New Creations said...

So pretty! Love the stripes along with coffee cup!

Lady Joyful said...

So pretty! I love the stripes, and great job on the colouring.

Billie A said...

Very pretty. Love the strip and the colors just pop. Awesome.

Helen said...

Vicki, your coffee image against the stripes is a great design. tfs-stay well.

Jean said...

This is just so pretty!

Lucy E. said...

What a fun, bold and beautiful card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty!

Carol Wortman said...

Fun card and so pretty. Chuckled over the stripes because they kinda mess with your eyes when scrolling and feels like having just a little bit too much if the Joe. Tee hee. Thanks for the smiles and inspiration. Loving this stamp sets. Be safe!♥️

Lisa Byers said...

Beautiful cards!! Great designs!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

That striped background is really nice. :) Awesome card!

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous caffeinated creation!!

Germaine said...

I absolutely love your designs!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Beautiful card :)

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Beautiful card!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the image and the striped background!