Friday, April 10, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #531 - Trend Week

Well this is an easy challenge.  Gotta love that! :)

So yeah, I tried a technique that Laura Bassen did, only I tried squares.  Needless to say it doesn't come close to Laura's, however, I still do like the result of the off-lined up layered ink, and, I got the challenge covered with "square focal".

I really like the sentiment too.  I love a same-size-mixed-alpha font.  [Have you noticed my watermark? LOL]

Your turn!  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #531 and play along!  Looking forward to seeing your square card.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Gah! What a COOL technique. It makes me wish I was good at anything clean and simple. I feel like I'd have inky fingerprints all over that white space. Super cool card, Vicki!

Bobby said...

I'm glad you steered my towards Laura's video, Vicki. Such a cool technique in any shape. Love your shades of blue.

cm said...

I think you've mastered the technique, Vicki! Love those shades of blue!
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

If squares can be cool, well these are!

Nancy said...

Aren't you the clever one! Love this!!!!

Ina G said...

How simple a technique and what a fabulous result you get with it. Thanks for linking the videos for us to check out. Looks great with the shades of blue.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cool technique and you have nailed it with these beautiful shades of blue!

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow, Vicky! This is absolutely fabulous! I love so much this artsy background. !