Monday, March 16, 2020

STAMPlorations Stencil Release



Today STAMPlorations ARTplorations is releasing 6 new stencils.  All the designers are making at least 3 cards, so this release is going to be filled with lots of pretty eye candy.

Here are the stencils;


For my first card, I used the Square-Stencil-Brick Wall.

 I sponged on 2 shades of green for a little added depth for the background.

I also used the stamp set Hello Coffee for the fun images and sentiment. 


For my 2nd card, I used Square-Stencil - Petals 1;
I sponged an ombre effect, and then used a light ink over the entire top to eliminate the stark white borders.
 I also used the fun Balloons & Banners stamp set for the balloon and sentiment.





And, lastly, I used the Square-Stencil- Rubber Bands;

 For this card, I used a monochromatic effect using a darker blue ink on a colored card base.

Going with the trend out here in blogland, I simply stamped the image from the Sweetly stamp set in black ink, and used a sentiment from the stamp set Hashtag Authentic.



That's it for me.  Pretty cool stencils right?   Remember, you can use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase from STAMPlorations.  Yes, that also includes these new releases!

For more inspiration, and fun, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what my teamies have made, along with the prizes that will be available!  (Don't forget to leave a comment here)


Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Cathy F said...

I have to have that rubber band stencil! The bricks are awesome as well for a background!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your take on the new stencils -- that rubber band background is so cool!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful use of the new stencil designs. I really love the brick wall one myself and can see that for many uses on cards.

sharon g said...

The bricks are a great background. I have that stencil, and will now think of it as a background for flowers, or whatever! So pretty.

Gail said...

Great work here - I have to say how you used rubber band stencil is fabulous and I am so wanting that brick wall - Fabulous art - TFS

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are gorgeous cards! I LOVE the brick stencil the most!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Vicki, these are incredible! The bricks look fantastic and the birthday card is darling!

cghundley said...

These stencils make
wonderful backgrounds.
Love the petal card.
Carla from Utah

JenniferE said...

Great cards! Love the birthday card...its just so pretty!

Germaine said...

When I saw the new designs, the bricks was on my radar. After seeing your card, it is now a must have! Thanks for reminding us that we can use it with more than just the traditional browns!

Heather said...

These are so beautiful! I specially like that second one with the the blue flower "sky"!

Sue D said...

Pretty and unique cards with these stencils.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I like the simplicity of the last card, where the black stamping allows the stencil design to shine. All of your cards are fabulous!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the bold look of these projects. Very lovely showing of the stencils.

Jean said...

Great use of these wonderful stencils!!

Gloria said...

Fabulous array of colors on your cards!
So beautiful!

Dana M said...

Wonderful cards! I love how your designs focus on and perfectly compliment the new stencils.

lszalil@blogspot.com said...

Wow! Beautiful cards. Great use of Helen's new stencils.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I'm really enjoying seeing inspiration for the brick stencil! I love the look of stencilling and would like to incorporate more stencilling on my cards! Thanks for this awesome new release and gorgeous inspiration!

AndreaH said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colour of the brick background, it makes the little flowers pop. Great use of the stencils and you've given me some great ideas. Thank you. X x

Tina Z. said...

amazing cards, I love your colours.

Janis said...

Love how you did the bricks in green. Brick backgrounds sometimes look too grungy or urban to me, but the green gives it the look of a secluded garden courtyard. Wonderful!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Valerija said...

Love the details and vibrant colours, these are gorgeous cards.
Valerija xx