Tuesday, March 24, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #260

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration here on the blog.  Today I made a fun tool to complete my card.

First off, here is the card:

 For the images, I used the Brave One stamp set, and colored the images with Copics.


To get the even spacing of the background flowers, I DYI'd a wreath builder template. I used a square die and cut twice on a square piece of card stock.

This tool worked really well for a template, and I do like the balanced stamping it created.
 
That's it for today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate prize.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and very creative making the tool too. I have one from GKD so I don't need a self made one but it looks the same as mine. Good for you!

Lisa Elton said...

Your pretty plum blooms make a perfect wreath! Fabulous card Vicki!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful blooms and great design!

Germaine said...

Great colors! You design is fun and unique!

sharon g said...

What a cute wreath sort of look. NICE colors, too.

Dana M said...

What a sweet and happy card! I love the purple and lovely design.