Friday, February 28, 2020

Heartfelt Creations February Alumni Hop



It's the time for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.  Lots of eye candy to see during this fun hop.

For my card I started with a page from the stunning designer paper from Under the Sea.  I used the Oakberry Lane Collection stamps, and matching dies.  I do love the full sheet of flowers when stamping, and the dies that cut them all out at once.  Such.a.time.saver. :)  This collection also has a Blossom Shaping Mold to get the amazing dimension for the flowers.  Again, such.a.time.saver.



I used a sentiment from Just For You Sentiments stamp set.


Okay, that is all for me this month.  Below is the list of Designers that are participating in this month's hop.  Be sure to leave a comment for the random drawn commenter of the $25 gift certificate.



Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Dana Roepke said...

Love the deep shades of teal on your beautiful card. I can't agree more with you about the stamps, dies and molds to save time and create wonderful flowers

Glenda said...

Beautiful card my friend! Love the color!

Lorna said...

Love the colors on this card. It is very pretty.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Vicki, this is so gorgeous! I love the layout, and your vibrant flowers are just perfection. Thanks for hopping with us this month!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. The flowers are colored so wonderfully.

Larysa said...

Very interesting card, love such a neat bright colours of the flowers!

Terry Law said...

Beautiful card Vicki! What colour did you use? Gorgeous! :)

Sandra said...

The darker colors used in your card are beautiful!
Sandra Smith
Queen Creek

craftieodmae said...

Love it, your flowers are gorgeous!!!!

sharon g said...

Your blue flowers are wonderful. I LOVE blue flowers--so unusual.

Lisa Elton said...

Vicki, this is beautiful! I love the regal look of the flowers. Amazing card!

Suzy Q said...

Oh my, just luv your awesome card! And the colors ...Wow! Your flowers are so
gorgeous! TFS. Hugs, Suzy Q

cghundley said...

Very pretty with the
flowers and love the
choice of papers used.
Carla from Utah

Helen said...

Love the darker colour, beautiful

Helen said...

Love the rich colors you've used to coordinate your flowers and card framing. tfs

Darlene said...

WOW! Love your choice of color and what a beautiful design! Thanks for amazing inspiration Vic!!

Janie Printz said...

Simply stunning flowers that pop right off the page.

Donna said...

Gorgeous, dainty card and great job on your photography.

boopfan57 said...

Wow, those blue flowers are gorgeous, just happens to be my favorite color! Great work!

Sue D said...

Love the colors!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and colors! Love these gorgeous flowers!

Jo Williams said...

What a beautiful card. Your flowers just pop.

Cindy Pryor said...

Thank you for the suggestion to use the stamped flowers included in the paper pack from Heartfelt Creations. I haven't tried that technique yet, so I was glad to see how it turned out. Nice!