Tuesday, January 14, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #250

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  Today I am using the fun set, After Coffee.  Even though I am retired from Starbucks [I am loving retirement BTW], I still need coffee cards.

I am in the process of remodeling my stamp room and came across this pretty cool paper. (I love that it looks water colored.) I used the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangles  for framing, and the fun big cup from the set, which I did water color.  I stamped the sentiment, and this easy card is done.


You know the drill, leave a comment for the $10 month end prize [randomly drawn], and if you want to save 20% off your purchase, be sure to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID. 

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have made.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this- very cool card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and I love the background for the big cup.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the sentiment! ANd the mug!

Janis said...

What a fun coffee card. Love that mug and sentiment and the "kitchen tile" background. Fabulous.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

Great use of the cool PP, this is terrific Vicki! Hope we get to see your remodel!

Helen said...

I love anything coffee so this card was made for me! The background paper is perfect, especially with your stitch die. I've added that to my wish list. tfs

Dana M said...

I love your background and color choices. Fabulous card!