Tuesday, December 3, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #244

This month is going to be pretty quiet from me.  Most of my Teams are taking off December.  That said, the STAMPlorations Inspirations will still be going strong this month.

I am also at the tale end of needing more Christmas cards.  However, I still wanted to make one more for today's inspiration. I started out sponging on a rainbow type color with the Weaving Stencil.  Once done, I cut out the Merry Christmas and added in the pair of mittens from Warm Hands, Warm Hearts. 



Be sure and leave a comment for the monthly gift certificate give away.  Meanwhile, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies creations.

Don't forget to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Another inspiring creation, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another great card design.

Andre M. said...

Love the bright festive colours.

Gail said...

The stencil and colors are grand with that added mittens - so festive! TFS

MadeByMeghanK said...

What fun colors and stenciling!

Lisa Elton said...

This is merry and bright Vicki, cute too!

Dana M said...

Wonderfully bright, happy and festive card - fantastic!

cghundley said...

I do like this weaving
design and the colors.
Carla from Utah

Janis said...

What cheery colors and a fun design!! Love the stenciled background.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com