Tuesday, November 5, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #240



It's time for the STAMPloration Inspiration day, and I am also joining in at the Coffee Lovers Hop.

I used the [super] fun CUTplorations Zen Coffee Cup Layering.  I also used a sentiment from the [OOS] Anywhere There's Coffee stamp set.  I did a little in-lay with the flower petals.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Leave a comment for the monthly prize, and don't forget, you can save 20% off your purchase if you use my code; STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Yes, I agree with this sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous Vicki.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the papers you used!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute mug! This is terrific Vicki!

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE the plaid and the colors you used on this! So vibrant and beautiful!

New Creations said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the plaids and design!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Billie A said...

Pretty cup and papers.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh fabulous cup! love this cute design.

Tara's Creative Space said...

Great card

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fab Vicki

Janis said...

A wonderfully bright and happy creation! Love the mix of colors and patterns.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com