Friday, November 8, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #513 - Trend Week

I do like this type of challenge.  I always need some type of "storage" container and these challenges motivate me to get er done!

Since I have retired, you would think I would get birthday cards [or any card actually] mailed out!  Apparently not.  So, to motivate myself, I made a card holder.  My plan? The 1st of the every month, I will see who has a birthday - pull a card, address the envie, write the date to be mailed where the stamps goes, and file it in my card folder.  I will have NO EXCUSE now....


 It is completely basic.  I'm good with that - I just need it to be functional, and this is.


Okay, your turn!  I can't wait to see the gallery this week.  I love getting new ABC ideas!  You can upload your project HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great plan! Best of luck! Looks perfect!

cm said...

Both beautiful and practical, Vicki! Fabulous idea and you're right 'no excuses' (which I say to myself all the time...and the pile of unsent cards just keeps growing *grin*). Love this!
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific, hope it does the trick!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this! Great idea with total function.

Bobby said...

Great idea, Vicki, and lovely too. Love black and white.

Ina G said...

What a brilliant idea Vicki. Love that it is such a simple style with everything there in the ready. No excuses!