Friday, November 29, 2019

Heartfelt Creations Alumni November Hop

Today is all about the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.  Hopefully, your shopping is done, and now you can sit back and enjoy all the eye candy coming your way!

 For my card today, I used the beautiful paper from the Candlelit Christmas Collection.

The flowers from Classic Sunflowers Stamp set and [matching die]. I also used the ivy from the Poinsettia & Holly Cluster Stamp set [with matching dies.]

That's it for me.  Remember to leave a comment for the random drawn winner of a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate!  Below is the list of participating Designers for this month.



Thanks for stopping by~

24 comments:

Glenda said...

So beautiful! How clever to use those flowers as Christmas flowers!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! Those red flowers make me think of a Marilyn blossoms. They are magnificent against that dark blue background! Thanks for hopping with us this month my friend!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A beautiful creation, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous!

Terry Law said...

This card is great! And I have the sunflower stamp and die.

cghundley said...

Oh beautiful scene!
Lovely papers.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the vibrant colors.

SiskiyouSue said...

Great way to use the sunflowers! They look so pretty against the other colors.

Jean said...

This is so pretty! Loving the flwoers!

Helen said...

Like the color combo you've used for this holiday card. The sunflower stamp set is one of my favorites. tfs

angeland said...

Nice card.

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

Very nce card! I love the sunflower set!

Lorna said...

Really neat card Vicki.

sharon g said...

I like the white left on the leaves and petals. They look very artistic.

Jeanne said...

This card just makes you happy!

DawnMarie said...

I would not have thought to use this combination- it is lovely!

Denise said...

Very creative and cheerful. Pretty card.

Linda Grape said...

Nice card!!

Karen said...

I love your pointsettas. and the little bling adds some pretty sparkle at this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

Dana Roepke said...

Such pretty layers and dimension - inspires me :) - thank you!

Lisa Elton said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Jo Williams said...

Christmas cards are so much fun. I love yours. Thanks for posting.

SandiB said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for shariing it with us.

Suzy Q said...

Luv your beautiful, bright, cheerful card! Thanks for sharing! Suzy Q