Tuesday, October 8, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #237

Hi all - it's STAMPlorations Inspiration on my blog today.  I made this nice and bight one for you all.

Using the A Full Heart stamp set, I did clear embossing on the heart, and then foiled it in my Minc.  I love that I can basically foil anything by using this technique.  I then colored the heart with my Copics.  I used one of the tags [from Tag #1 Nesting Dies] upside down [after using an embossing folder with it] and then stamped and adhered the sentiment, adding on a punched heart.


You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase!

Meanwhile, for more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, and check out what my teammates made.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful bright colors on this beautiful design.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the bright colors and that heart!

terrie said...

Your card is bright and vibrant and a great layout...tfs

Lisa Elton said...

The bold red and sunny yellows look fantastic Vicki! This is amazing!

nancy dempsey said...

I love how you used the tag die cut in a different way. Beautiful card!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun design, Vicki. ove the bright and cheery colours and that foiling technique sounds so interesting!
Hugs
Carol x

Jean said...

So bright and fun!

Karenladd said...

The bright colors, embossing and foil detailing makes this look like jewelry!