Thursday, October 24, 2019

STAMPlorations 6th Birthday Celebration - Day 3

On to Day 3 of the STAMPlorations Birthday Celebration.

Today we are featuring the [super fun] stickers!  (I absolutely love this product.)

 I made an inked background using Yupo paper and alcohol inks.  The sticker fits right over the top!

 I water colored the background, and made a smaller water colored panel for my sticker.

 For this tag (using Luggage Tags), along with the sticker, I also used the new
 Bits of Washi #1 stickers.

For my last sample, I made a mini card using the Bits of Washi #1 stickers, along with a cut image from Dee's Artsy Impressions, Better Together.

Don't forget, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your STAMP purchases.

There is more to offer over on the STAMPlorations Blog!  Pop on over and check it out - it will be worth your time. 


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Jean said...

Such fun cards!Thank you for the inspiratioN!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the colorful background and fun tag!

Gail said...

I like tags - yours is grand ---great backgrounds on your work as well TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and so brightly colored are all of your wonderful creations using the stickers.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous backgrounds on the first two cards!
Love that tag; so pretty! And the last card is
my favorite; lovely design.

Heather said...

These are all so fabulous! Love the awesome backgrounds you created with ink AND washi!

Lucy E. said...

Super bright and fun
birthday creations!

Valerija said...

Beautiful. I love the colors.

Andre M. said...

Your cards are lovely, fab designs and colours.

Suzanne H said...

I love the boldness of your first two cards. They pop off the computer screen. Great use of the stickers.

Tina Z. said...

amazing background.