Tuesday, October 22, 2019

STAMPlorations 6th Birthday Celebration


STAMPlorations is celebrating their 6th birthday over the next 5 days.  All new products can be found HERE.  (Yes, you can also use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.)

Today we are featuring Dee's Artsy Impressions, Better Together.

I simply stamped the image, and colored with Copics.

I stamped the glasses as is and added some gold sparkle paper for an appropriate Golden Anniversary card.


There is more to offer over on the STAMPlorations Blog!  Pop on over and check it out - it will be worth your time.


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I like them both, but I favor the 1st one.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are gorgeous Vicki. I love both but the first one is my favorite of the two.

Andre M. said...

Lovely set, your cards have showcased the images beautifully. Pretty colouring on the cake.

cghundley said...

Oh I love this
done up in blue!
Beautiful.
Carla from Utah

Heather said...

How pretty!! Love that blue card!

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards Vicki!

terrie said...

Great looking cards...fantastic layout.
Thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

So very pretty!

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous coloring of the coffee cups! Both cards are lovely.
This is such a wonderful new set.

Valerija said...

Gorgeous soft colours on the first card. Wonderful cards.

Suzanne H said...

Love your coloring on the first card and the gold paper behind the simple stamping in the second. Both are wonderful.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Beautiful cards Vicki! I love how you colored the flowers on the cake. Great job!

Tina Z. said...

so pretty!