Tuesday, August 13, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #229

Welcome to today's STAMPlorations Inspiration.

Today I used the beautiful In Bloom: Floral Bliss Trio, along with some fun color blocking.

The sentiment is from BAA BAA.  I did use my make up blender brushes for my color blending.  [I do have to say that the cheaper ones on Amazon worked really well. Just sayin]


You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.

To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog to see what my teamies have made.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful design and I love those great colors.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the geometric shapes and colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Vicki! The color blocking is striking!

Darnell said...

I love these vibrant colors, Vicki, and I'm intrigued by how you did this fun color blocking! Even cocking my head, I'm not completely sure so I'm going to bookmark this for later ...! Hugs, Darnell

Helen said...

Vicki, your card is so beautiful. Like the color block design...and you're right, the brushes worked just fine on your card. tfs

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow - gorgeous work -0 very neat technique