Tuesday, August 27, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #231

It's time again for another SI day.

I wasn't kidding when I said I seem to be addicted to doodling!

For this card, I started with a randomly sponged background [Oxide Distress Inks], and then I water sprayed the Happy Flower Stencil to watermark the image.
Once it dried, I started doodling.  I do love the detail the doodling brings to the image.  I then added on of the [love these things!] stickers from Good Things.  I think the lovely font goes perfectly with the doodling.


Don't forgot, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase!

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what the team has created.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo... I have that stencil, but haven't used it yet! Your pretty card inspires me to create with it soon!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Did you doodle this??

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is awesome and I love your doodling. Great colors too!

Dee Earnshaw said...

oh my what a distinctive way of creative this sweet card - your doodling is contagious!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great sentiment and I love the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

You are rockin' the doodles! This is marvelous!

nancy littrell said...

So creative and artsy, Vicki. I love your colors, doodling and Clear Stickers sentiment. I am loving the Clear Stickers too:-) I have several sets now! Hugs..Nancy

SHartl said...

Wow, do I love this color combo. Your card is so beautiful and full of energy