Friday, August 9, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog.  Today I used a few products for making my card.

 I started by stenciling the 2 back panels using the Curtis Stencil and the Bold Trellis stencil.  I then used the Trellis Cover Die to place over the top.

For my final step, I 4-layered the Hello die, from the 3 combo Sweet Friends Fri-Dies, and adhered it to the bottom corner.

That's it for me today.  Don't forget, if you use my code you can save 15% off your purchase.


SPECIAL 24 hour SALE in celebration of Michele's son turning 18!

CAS-ual Fridays purchase!


[No, my code will not work with this special sale]


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You sure have been busy!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great design Vicki, this is terrific!