Monday, August 5, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Big Sale!



I'm going to start out with that you can save an additional 15% off by using my code off the already discounted sets.


Today I made a couple of Hanukkah card samples to show a few of the sets in the sale.  I do believe that CAS-ual Fridays is one of the few [if only] companies that has this category of stamps.

For this first card, I used alcohol inks along with some lovely foil for my background panel.  I used the Pretty Passover, along with the matching Star of David Fri-Dies.


For my 2nd card, I sponged on Oxide ink, and used Alcohol Lift Ink for my background.

I used the Star of David stamp set for my background and sentiment.


Well, that's it for me.  Don't forget this sale ends on the 7th. 


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are marvelous Vicki! Love the movement in the background on your first one ~ wow!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are both so very gorgeous. I love the awesome blues.