Tuesday, July 2, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #223

While the many challenges for STAMPlorations are taking a Summer break, the Inspiration Team has decided to continue on through the Summer.  Works for me.

For today's card, I used the super fun Big Robots.  I had this water colored "space" panel sitting on my desk, and knew it would be perfect with these cute robots.

To me this will make a perfect "boy" birthday card.  Now, I just need to know a boy, all my relatives have girls. LOL.


You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off any of your STAMP purchases.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Looks like you are rocking these images!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute card...love the galaxy background for the bots.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a great background! Love the robot!

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic background for your robots.This is cute!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the blended background