Tuesday, July 30, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #227

For today's Christmas in July card, I used the super fun Nordic Knit Tag. For my circle, I used the   images in the set to stamp a pattern.


And used my Scan & Cut to cut out the stocking, which I colored with my Copics.

The sentiment is from Yuletide Deer.


That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Be sure to leave a comment for the random drawn $10 gift certificate at month's end.

Feel free to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the Nordic design of this card. Wonderful colors too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice Christmas card!

cghundley said...

Lovely card and
great inking.
Carla from Utah

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling Christmas CARD! I love the "Sweater" pattern!

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy the Nordic look, this is fantastic Vicki!

Helen said...

Your pattern work and overall card design is delightful, Vicki. tfs

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a sweet card - the design layout is lovely

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love this Scandinavian design with the stocking and layered images!