Friday, July 5, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for my CAS-ual Fridays day here on the ole blog.  [I'm over on the CFS Blog too].

Today I am using the newly released Little Huggables, along with the matching Little Critters Fri-Dies.

I have to say, I love this set.   These Huggables are just too cute.  I used a scrap card stock striped circle as my background. [Thanks Laura Bassen]

My sentiment is from the Whole Shebang stamp set. Doesn't this card just make you smile?  It sure does me.


Don't forget, use my code to save 15% off your CFS purchase!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

always love seeing your work, but those captcha things are terrible!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Heheee! This is so funny with that sentiment. Anyone should get a good chuckle from it. I love this fun design.

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!!