Tuesday, June 25, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #222


It's the last week of the month for the birthday celebration for STAMPlorations 6th birthday!  It has been my pleasure designing for this company from the beginning!  You have one week left to save 30% off the entire Birthday Section, and if you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!


I used Balloons & Banners for today's card.


Along with the Bubbles Stencil for my sponged background.

 


 That's it for me this month for the birthday celebration!  Pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog and check out what my teamies have made.



Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow this is such a lovely card - the background stenciling is awesome - I must try this technique out!!

Gail said...

Super lovely TFS

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun background and I love the pop of red!

Glennis F said...

The balloons are perfect on that fab background

Becca Yahrling said...

Super fun background for the balloons.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well this is certainly a wonderful card design and to me a balloon is always a good thing for a birthday celebration.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a fun background and great balloons!

Lisa Elton said...

What an amazing background for that pop of red! Cool card Vicki!

Sue D said...

Great background for these fun balloons.

Maura said...

Who can resist a card with balloons??? Thanks for inspiring!

Karenladd said...

Love the way the stenciled, sponged background echoes the shape of the balloon in this energic card!

Quillish said...

What a cool background, love the pop of balloons. Such an inspiring card.

Suzanne H said...

Loving that stenciled background. I'm going to practice that technique.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous background. Hugz

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love that card, great colours and it’s fun!

Jean said...

Such s fun card.

Vivian Foo said...

Brilliantly done.

Tina Z. said...

amazing design!