Friday, June 7, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #491 - Trend Week

This was a fun challenge!  I love using texture on my cards.

For my texture, I used a stencil [CUTplorations Peeking Dahlias] and some embossing paste.  Once I scraped on the paste [over the stencil], I added some pretty glitter to liven up the image.  I added the happy [Crafty Cutts] after cutting it out from a spare water colored panel I had.  Added on the birthday with some mounting tape, and this card was done.

Okay, now it's your turn.  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #491, and play along!  Texture can be all kinds of things.  Have fun.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and shine!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful birthday card and I love the bold colors.

Bobby said...

Wow. That glitter on the texture paste takes it to a whole new level, Vicki.

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza Vicki, this is incredible! Beautifully done!

Nancy said...

Smart to add glitter on top!! Bright and happy card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you added the glitter to the embossing paste for such gorgeous shine! Beautiful creation!

Marlena M. said...

Awesome texture and fun bold colors Vicki! I adore the shimmer~

Ina G said...

Funny how you picked the stencil I had been working on. Had made several but changed my mind as I wanted to try my 'Gorgeous' girl and she won out. Love how the glittery dahlia's pop against the red background.

Lisa Kind said...

Love the glitter over the texture paste. Very pretty!