Friday, June 14, 2019

Just Us Girls #492 - Color Week


For this challenge, I used different shades of pinks.

 For my card, I used some free items I received from the previous CHA Get-together Party.  I started with a Tim Holtz Gradient Dot Layering Stencil, and sponged on the different colors of pink.
I also used the super fun Heffy Doodle, Bleep Boop stamp set that was made exclusively for the Creativation party.  Isn't he just adorable?

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Color Challenge and show us your light, medium, dark color scheme.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A very cute card, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and adorable. I love all the pink.

Macimbalo said...

Such a cute card - love that stamp set and the pinks are awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun, thanks for the smile!!

Ina G said...

Super cute fun card Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful blending of the inks on this adorable card! Love the gradient dots and the blended heart and that adorable image.

cm said...

First, I'm crushing all over your shades of pink; second, I'm smitten with the dots and hearts pairing; third, I LOVE your puppy! Totally adorable and definitely the star of the stage!
hugs~c

Marlena M. said...

Aw he's so cute! Love this image and fun sentiments on pink~

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, this is so cute! I love it! Great use of all the different pinks!

Bobby said...

Such a cute and fun card, Vicki.