Sunday, June 2, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy Monthly Challenge



It's time for the Dare 2B Artzy Monthly Challenge.  This month is all about shaped cards.

 I used the D2BA Rectangle Fancy Framelit Die for the shape of my card base, and I also used some of the in-house designer paper from Pretty Petals Paper.

For my images I used the fun stamp set [with matching dies], Hats Off.



Your turn.  You have all month to make your shaped card and enter it into the
 Dare 2B Artzy Challenge. The prize is a $20 gift certificate to D2BA!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- This is such a fun card- love all the bright colors too!

Helen said...

Like both the shape and the theme. This stamp/die set is a great one. tfs

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card for a baseball fan!

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA Vicki, what a great design, this is fantastic!