Sunday, May 26, 2019

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday

It's my 2nd Sunday for the STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday.  You can read all about it HERE.

Meanwhile, for my first project, I made a gift card holder.  Yep - they work so perfectly for gifts :).

For the gift envelope cover, I inked up a card panel with Distress Inks Pickled Raspberry, and Festive Berries.  Once blended, I laid the Peeking Dahlias Stencil over the panel, and sponged on Wilted Violet.  [It is rather a nice color combo, right?]

I cut out 2 of the Coffee Word Die, using the black one for a shadow.


 -----------------------------------------------------
For my 2nd project, I made a basic card.

 I started by ombre sponging different shades of green, using the Dots All Over Stencil, and then cut the panel at an angle, and added some glitter tape.

Using Shery Russ, Cup of Blooms #1, I colored it with Copics, and cut it out using my Scan & Cut.  My sentiment is from Bloom Happy.  I do adore the background dots, along with the brightly colored flower arrangement in the fun cup.


REMEMBER;  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!
That's it for me today.  Be sure and leave a comment for the prize!


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love all the bright colors! Really grabs your attention.

Lucy E. said...

Awesome gift card holder!
Beautiful floral card!

Mary Holshouser said...

The first card kind of mimics my
reaction if I drank a cup of
coffee. it smeels so good
when it's fresh but tastes
terrible (give me a pepsi
anytime). The bouquet of
flowers is beautiful.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl9at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty gift card holder and card! I need some ideas for using stencils because I don't use mine often enough! Thanks for the inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a brilliant gift card holder! I love both cards! Great colors! Great Stenciling!

cghundley said...

Fabulous idea for the
gift card holder and
lovely second card.
Carla from Utah

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that gift card holder and the colors are wonderful. Also that is a great bouquet of flowers on the card too. You did great!

Bunny said...

Beautiful gift card holder and cup of flowers The stenciling on both is lovely. 

[Bunny]

Esther Asbury said...

Such lovely bright colors on your gift card holder and card! So pretty!

Helen said...

Great projects, Vicki. Especially like the gift card holder--those vibrant colors work so well with the stencil. tfs

Sue D said...

I like how you used stencils on both of these fabulous projects.

Becca Yahrling said...

Well, I'm a coffee lover so really love the gift card cover. Yum! But your floral card is simply AWEsome and AWEmazingly beautiful.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, the colors on your gift card holder are wonderful! And what a pretty card, looks like summer!

Tina Z. said...

Great inspirations and I love the colours.