Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lover's Hop Fun Times

I am playing in the Coffee Lover's Hop again today.  Kind of bummed I missed yesterday, but I'll be on track for the rest of the hop. :)

For my card I used CAS-ual Friday To Go Cup Fri-die for the cup, and used the CFS Tin Roof Stencil for the sponged cup design.  My sentiment is from STAMPlorations Coffeeology stamp set.


Just a side note.  If you use my code [below], you can save 15% off [the already reduced price] of  any of the CAS-ual Fridays coffee products!


Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off any STAMPloration purchase.  [Just FYI, all Coffee Products are already reduced 20%]


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

tonyamaries said...

LOVE that stenciled cup!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors on your lovely card! It definitely makes me think of summer!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO bright, fun and clever Vicki!
Great color pops and a lovely design.
TFS!
Karen L

~amy~ said...

Love all the panels Vicki! Cute card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love how you used the tin roof stencil on the cup. Such pretty colors
of the rainbow.

Billie A said...

Pretty card and colors.

New Creations said...

Beautiful stencil on the coffee cup with bright paper layers, love it!

Karen L K said...

Very nice! I really like that colorful pattern on the cup!

Helen said...

Delightful coffee card, Vicki. Like how you've coordinated a color pattern on your cup with your color background papers. tfs

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stencil work on that cup. Great layout too.

Fikreta said...

its so beautiful

Hetty said...

Wonderful card with all the papers.

Helen Gullett said...

Love this bright and colorful cup!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card!