Wednesday, April 3, 2019

STAMPlorations Spring Fling

This is going to be a great first half of April!  Lots and lots of prizes and fun inspiration for all of us!

Today is day 3 of the 12 day STAMPplorations Spring Fling event.  I'm sure we are all happy that Spring has finally arrived!  Even here in Arizona we had a pretty cold Winter.

Meanwhile;


I used the Curling Labels/Tags Nesting Dies as the base shape for my card.  I stenciled the background panel using the Delicate Links ARTplorations Stencil. I added the fun Spring Flower Layering Die, and finally, I added a sentiment from the New Beginning stamp set.

I think this covers Spring.  What do you think? :)

Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read about all the prizes being offered.  Meanwhile, all the Spring Fling items are 25% off, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 15% off.  What an amazing offer! 

Have fun shopping!


Thanks for stopping by~

32 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hello, hello. Love the bright spring colours and the shape is lovely. Hugz

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Awesome! First I like the shape and those bright colors....wow! It is perfect for this hop!

Cathy F said...

So tropical and colorful!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic!!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow -- I love those bright/happy colors accented with green! Such a gorgeous card!

Gail said...

Thank you for using the flower die - I have that and now I am inspired to get it out and use it! Might be lifting you here! TFS your card is beautiful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very Spring and so gorgeous! Love how you used the tag to make the card shape. And the floral die is one of my faves that I own. Thanks for the inspiration.

sharon g said...

Your bright colors and flower images make me want to go back to HAWAII

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such fun BRIGHT colors! I LOVE IT!

JenniferE said...

WOW, love this!! Great colors and layers!!

Tee said...

Beautiful color combos and layering! I love the sentiment too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So bright and cheery and beautiful with the flowers added.

Lisa Elton said...

Vibrant and fabulous!

Maura said...

Love the use of the stencil and your bright colors, so fun and springy!!

Jean said...

This is a gorgeous celebration of spring!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous Spring card!!! Love the colors!!!

Jared Waisner said...

I like it very much. Get Best Offers with zaful Coupons

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yeeeesssss! Love these bright colours! Gorgeous card and I love the shape too! I think this layering flower die needs to hop into my cart!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You did a marvelous job on this- those colors are a WOW!

Dee Earnshaw said...

such a pretty tag:)

Mary Holshouser said...

I get a polynesian vibe.
Wonderful combination of
colors. thanks for
sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Glennis F said...

Love your vibrant, colourful card

Denise Bryant said...

Great shape and color combo! Love the flower!

Helen Gullett said...

Vicki, your shaped Spring card is fantastic! Love it

Karenladd said...

The shaped card design and bright cheery colors make this card POP!

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the fun shape and that fabulous stenciled background!

Lucy E. said...

I love your vibrant colors!
This is a perfect spring
card!

Sue D said...

Love the shape and the vibrant colors.

Chark said...

great stenciling and love the shaped card!

Leanne said...

Beautiful!!!

Dana M said...

Fun, vibrant and fabulous card! Just makes me happy :)

Valerija said...

Great card. Love the blossom.