Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's Dare 2B Artzy day today on my blog.  [Also over on the D2BA blog too]

Today I am using the fun Take Time Stamp Set.  Since I am retiring in less then 5 months [!] - I can totally relate to this set. :)

While I love this sentiment, I will be making cards - at my leisure, and so looking forward to that! 
Not worrying about a time factor is something I can't wait to have.  I did also use the Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black ink.  I do love the way it stamps so nice and dark.





That's it for me today.  See you tomorrow~


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Will you then have time to visit me again?

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great retirement card. And, yes, I finally have time for crafting. But I am still so busy every day. At least I don't have to dress up and can just craft in my PJs since I am now at home.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun! Sure wish I could get that thought through my dad's head!. He's been retired for several years, but always seems in a rush LOL!