Tuesday, March 19, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #208

This week for the STAMPlorations Inspiration, we are featuring Dee's Artsy Impressions, illustrated by Deepti Malik.  All week her products are 10% off -- remember, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

 For my card today, I used Best Mom Ever stamp set.  I just adore the flowers in this arrangement.

Once colored [with Copics], I used the Curly Labels Nesting Dies to cut out a framework to add some dimension to my card.


That's it for me today.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate.  To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So very pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and I love the colors you used on it.

Esther Asbury said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the way you did the die cuts and the colors you used! So fresh and pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Vicki! I like the way you've framed and colored the flowers!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I have this die! I love it! What a great idea!

McStamper said...

Love your card. Great design and beautiful coloring.

Dee Earnshaw said...

awesome card - love how you used these products - very creative!

Jean said...

Simply stunning!

Dana M said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful design and I love the color palette.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Beautiful! I like how the floral piece sits atop multiple die cuts. That and your coloring it what makes it so beautiful!