Friday, March 1, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #477 - Word Week

I'm the Hostess this week and obviously, I picked an easy word.  That said, I am heading out for a week's vacation -- what was I thinking!  I sure hope I have wi-fi :)

This is one of many birthday cards I need this month!  Starting out with a milestone one - [69 and holding right? :)]  That's what I'm sayin!  I used some MFT products for the entire card.

I am sure you will have a birthday card you need to make -- just add it to the linky over at Just Us Girls #477 Challenge.  I'm looking forward to seeing amazing cards.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

cm said...

How pretty your card; CAS-loving heart completely captured!
Enjoy your get-away!
hugs~c

Macimbalo said...

Great birthday card! Love the colors!

Ina G said...

Love the die you used for your 69er birthday. Super layout.

Nancy said...

Really loving the various leaves on your card Vicki! Great job!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I like the fun labels and your layering of the dies. Beautiful design.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Very cool card! I love how you framed the 69 and added the foliage. Enjoy the vacation!

Bobby said...

That doily is a great frame for the number die, Vicki. Have a great vacation.

Lisa Kind said...

Great word choice this week! Your card is very pretty. Love the design and colors!

Greta said...

Hope you're enjoying your vacation, Vicki! What a fun birthday card--love the greenery & how you included the number!