Saturday, March 30, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Final Day

Today is the final day of the CAS-ual Friday March Release.  Today we are featuring another fabulous cover-plate; Tin Roof Fri Die Cover-plate.

I sponged a background card panel, and cut the Tin Roof Fri Die Coverplate out of white card stock.  I used Liquid Pearls for the dots. I also used the Sweet and Friend Fri Dies.


I had fun making this one.  I dual layered the Tin Roof Fri Die Cover-plate, then added on pretty pearls and flowers.  The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Sayings stamp set.




For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the Team made.

I hope you enjoyed this week of release! 

Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% on your purchase!  
[I get a little something, so thank you!]




Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You have been very busy making all these fun cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs. I love the colors of that first one. Some of my favorite combinations for bright and bold colors.

Dora said...

Fantastic. Beautiful colours.

rolo said...

So happy to be getting your blog again. I love your cards!

Lisa Elton said...

These are so pretty! Love the colors on your first and the feminine roses on the second!

sharon g said...

I especially love the first one. The colors look wonderful together.

New Creations said...

Both are wonderful, love the color choice on the first one!