Thursday, March 7, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog [and here too].  Just to let you know, there is going to be a HUGE release later this month.  All I can say is you will be thrilled with all the products being released!  I can't wait to share my projects with you using the new items.

Meanwhile, today I am using some of the dies available over at the CFS store.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love dies?  Well, yeah, I do.  When you are in a rush to get-it-done [and leaving for vacation tomorrow], dies are the way to go! :)

 I made this bright and cheery card for my husband's birthday.

While you can't see it, the inside hand written message says the day you were born. :)  Yeah, I'm a lucky one for sure.  I used the Best Day Ever Fri-Die, along with the stamped [and died] vellum flowers from the Best Day Ever stamp set. [This set just happens to be on sale for only $5 too!]  
A fast and easy card to make.



Don't forget, you can use my code to save an additional 15% off your purchases from CAS-ual Fridays!




Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Dora said...

Very beautiful.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous job on this and I am definitely looking forward to next week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and if anything would brighten up one's day it would be this fabulous and colorful card design.

Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Checking in....

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright and happy Vicki! Enjoy your vacation!