Tuesday, February 26, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #205

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations.  This week we are featuring Shery Russ Designs.  All this week, these sets are discounted by 10%.  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20%.  Nice, right?

Today I am using the fun set, Grateful Flutters.   I do like coloring a butterfly image.  So easy, and they turn out pretty.

I just used a couple of yellow Copics, and blended them together.  Easy peasy.


To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the other DT cards. Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card with those beautiful butterflies.

Cheri said...

Every card you make beams at me....like a ray of sunshine. I was channeling you when I created my card for my post for tomorrow's ATG challenge at The House That Staamps Built. I had no idea when I was creating it, it would look like it did...boom...a Vicki card! LOL.

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty butterflies, this is marvelous Vicki!

cghundley said...

Such lovely
butterflies!
Carla from Utah

Gail said...

Love those butterflies!

Donna said...

What a beautiful card Vicki! Your butterflies look real, colored so lovely! Have a wonderful day!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Just incredible coloring! I love the orange butterflies!

Karenladd said...

I really like the way those bright orange butterflies are peeking out from behind the sentiment strip

SHartl said...

Those colors just POP and make me happy!

Dana M said...

Super pretty and wonderfully happy card! Love the clean design.